Friday, January 29, 2010

Jake Daehler's website

Well, my husband, Jake Daehler, has finally joined the 21st century.  We are working on his website.  He's a terrific voice over talent for radio & TV and this will showcase some of that work.  We need to get him a new headshot as his only one is black & white.  But he's a VO guy so what do you expect?

Had a really good audition yesterday for a PSA National Commercial for cervical cancers.  Call backs won't be until the end of Feb.  Shoot dates are sometime in late March.  Very spread out.  I will have just forgotten all about this audition when I'll get the callback!  Let's think positively.

I mentioned coaching students in their monologues & scenes to prepare them for auditions.  I'm excited about working on this.  I coached a kid (my son) for LaGuardia HS.  If he gets in, my first success story.

No comments:

Post a Comment